Quote of the Day: "Veni, Vidi, Vici" - I came, I saw, I conquered. - Julius Caesar
- Explain how the left hemisphere of the brain was originally implicated in the control of language.
- How are sensory and motor information routed in the two different hemispheres of the brain?
- What did split brain research reveal in the right and left brain hemispheres?
- How do scientists study hemispheric separation in normal brained people and what have they learned?
1. Reading Check Quiz for Chapter 4. "Biological Bases of Behavior"
2. Weiten companion book site. "Visual Input in the Split Brain." Students will drag and drop the necessary tags to the correct position on the diagram.
3. Introduce Chapter 4 "Sensation and Perception"
Take home test for Chapter 3 is due on Tuesday.
We will begin Chapter 4 on Monday. Quiz will be on Friday. Test is the following Tuesday.