Please be sure you are aware of the information below:
- Summative tests cannot negatively impact a student's 4th nine-week average. The summative test score will replace a student's lowest test score for the 4th nine-week grading period.
- Teachers have the flexibility to offer any assignment for the summative test.
- Students can use review materials (notes) during the summative test.
- Students will not be allowed to make up a missed final summative after Friday, May 28th, at 11:00 am.
Virtual Student Summative Tests
- The virtual student summative test window opens on Wednesday, May 26th at 7:25 am and lasts until Friday, May 28th at 11:00 am. (Please encourage the virtual students to begin any final exam before 10:00 am on Friday to ensure they have enough time to complete their test.) The virtual testing window will close at 11:00 am on Friday.
- The virtual summative test time limit must match the time limit for face-to-face students.
- Virtual tests cannot have a time limit on summative questions.
Face to face / Hybrid / UIL Students
- Students will take the summative tests based on the Week of May 24th -28th bell schedule.
- Students cannot take their final exam early without written approval by Mr. Daniels or Mr. Falker.
- Face-to-face students must report in person to take their final summative test. In-person students are not allowed to take their final summative remotely.
- Students on campus must report to their testing classroom. Students must have a hall pass before exiting the classroom.