Quote of the Day: "Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything just falls away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. ... Stay hungry. Stay foolish."- Steve Jobs
- What is consciousness?
- What is the impact of your dreams?
- What are the stages of sleep?
- How do sleeping disorders affect people?
We will finish what we worked on in class on Monday. Notes for Consciousness & Sleep. Discussion over the main learning targets.
1. Finish Notes for Consciousness and sleep.
2. Quiz over Chapter 5.
1. Read, mark the text, summarize and write a question for this article: Dreams Article. Mr. Duez collected it after our Socratic discussion and it will count as a daily/formative grade.
2. Socratic discussion about the Dreams Article.
QUIZ CHAPTER 6 is next THURSDAY.
TEST over Chapters 5 and 6 is next FRIDAY.
We will begin discussion Learning Chapter 6 on Tuesday.