We only meet Monday, Tuesday and Thursday this week due to TAKS testing. Mr. Duez is having a review session on Thursday morning at 8am in his classroom for any seniors wanting help with reviewing for the AP Psychology test.
Monday, April 23, 2012
Quote of the Day: "I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Annon
1. Do Now Question: Comparing Social Psychology Theories Daryl Bem's self-perception theory suggests that behavior determines attitudes. This counterintuitive notion is reminiscent of the James-Lange theory of emotion. How are the two theories similar yet different from each other?
2. Notes, Video, and Discussion: Chapter 16 Social Psychology
3. Quick review quiz over 14-15-16.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Quote of the Day: "Without me, it's just aweso." - Anon
Class Time Today: 9:27 to 11:22
1. TEST CH 14-15-16.
2. Begin AP Review - Students will pick up Practice Test #1 after they are finished with the test.
4. Students will get a 100 question practice AP Psych test. This is due in class on Thursday. We will have a few minutes to work through it in class today and on Thursday. Students will get the answers to the practice test and discuss them in groups and with Mr. Duez.
--We will also finish "A Brilliant Madness" in class. I understand that you did not finish the last few minutes with the sub last time--
Thursday, April 25/26, 2012
Quote of the Day: "Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes." - Anon
There will be AP Tutoring in the morning from 8am to 10:30am in Mr. Duez's room for seniors.
Class time: 11:02 to 12:00
1. Review for AP Exam. Students will pick up the answers for AP Practice Test #1 and discuss in groups.
2. Students will be in cooperative groups and will work on the AP Psych practice test #1, 10 questions at a time.
3. We will play review games.
4. Students will get AP Practice Test #2, which we will work with on Monday. Next block day (Thu) we will take a 100 question practice test in class for a real test grade. Students will get the test back on Friday and be able to find their answers and return them to class to improve their grade on that test.
Friday, April 27, 2012
Quote of the Day: "Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak." - Anon
NO CLASS ON FRIDAY DUE TO TESTING.