|Texas 31 - Bengals 10. On to Baltimore!|
Quote of the Day: "You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act." - Barbara Hall, A Summons to New Orleans, 2000
1. Go over Quiz Ch. 1 & 2. Be sure everyone understands their mistakes.
2. Notes - Finish Ch. 1 Notes, Video, & Discussion.
3. Begin Chapter 2 with the PsyckTrek 3 cd.
|No one deserves it more than Dre.|
Quote of the Day: "Life is something that everyone should try at least once." - Henry J. Tillman
1. Finish Ch. 2 Notes, Video, & Discussion. Especially focus on variables (independent & dependent) and research methods.
2. "Informative" Quiz with the Psyktrek 3 cd.
Quote of the Day: "Life is difficult and complicated and beyond anyone's total control, and the humility to know that will enable you to survive its vicissitudes." - J. K. Rowling, Harvard Commencement Address, 2008
1. Finish CH. 1 and CH. 2 Notes, Video, & Discussion.
2. TEST CH. 1 and CH. 2
3. Nature vs. Nurture article. (read and follow directions on it) Bring it completed to class on Friday for our discussion. We will have a socratic seminar.
Quote of the Day: "Difficulties come when you don't pay attention to life's whisper. Life always whispers to you first, but if you ignore the whisper, sooner or later you'll get a scream." - Oprah Winfrey (1954 - ), Stanford Commencement Adress, 2008
1. Thoughts on Chapter 1 & 2 test.
2. Socratic discussion - "Nature vs. Nurture."
3. Begin reading Chapter 3. Target Sheet.